Colors (standard & custom)
Standard Colors - (15 Year Warranty)
Colors shown are an approximation and will vary with monitor and printer settings. Samples of standard colors are available upon request. Click Here for samples (Commercial Customers). Click Here for samples (Residential Customers).
Our extruder provides material in our standard colors as well as Class 1 clear anodize. The paint is baked on after the extrusion process. When we need to match our standard colors, we rely on Sherwin-Williams. Our local Cincinnati-Woodlawn Sherwin-Williams (Store # 4311) is able to provide matching colors using the following F#'s:
Colonial White: F63RXW19651
Custom Color - (5 Year Warranty)
Allied Window does its own custom color painting.
- Paint used is Sherwin-Williams Polane
- Polane is a two-part polyurethane, that is air-dried.
- Typically, we receive a sample of the desired color, which is computer-matched by Sherwin-Williams. They provide color plate samples, which are forwarded to the Customer for approval.
Custom Color - Large Projects - (15 year Warranty)
Our extruder provides material in a custom color.
- Paint is the same baked enamel finish as our standard colors.
- The paint supplier matches a color sample provided and color plates are provided for Customer approval.